Strategy, Design & Development
An award winning digital product studio
We combine strategy, technology and design to build digital products that solve complex problems.
From startups to global brands – we help organisations create products people love to use.
What we do
Our team works across the full product lifecycle - discovery, design, development, growth.
- We define the problem we're solving, understand your organisational goals, plan technical architecture and research the market.Learn more
- Our design team creates beautiful, intelligently crafted interfaces, builds working prototypes and designs branded visual assets.Learn more
- Learn more
With industry-leading development processes and expertise across multiple technologies we code, ship and iterate your product.
- Learn more
We analyse, test and optimise your product to increase users, engagement and retention and ensure your growth goals are met.
- A specialised product team working as an extension of your business. Deliver amazing products and get a committed, expert team on your side – without the need to hire in-house.
- Generate new ideas, define goals, solve problems quickly and test prototypes with real users. Design new products, improve existing ones and explore business opportunities.
- Build and ship a working product. Plan the roadmap. Design wireframes and the product UI. Code the backend, frontend and technical infrastructure. Build new features to grow the product post-launch.
Ideas By CF
Automatically Deploying a Gatsby Site to Firebase with GitHub Actions (CI/CD)
Building on the success we have had with Gatsby + Firebase Hosting, we are exploring a new delivery pipeline using GitHub Actions
What acting exercises can teach UX designers about user centred problem framing
Empathy and a deep understanding of people and their motivations is needed to create successful experiences on stage and digitally. Bad design is often due to a lack of empathy for who you’re designing for.
Top 10 startups that inspired me at Web Summit
We set off for Web Summit, dubbed the world’s largest tech conference in Lisbon. We share her favourite talks, top tips for anyone thinking of going and the top 10 inspiring startups.