Ready to join a friendly, fast-moving team of tech-driven creatives?
We're only as good as our people. If taking exceptional digital projects from concept to launch is what gets you up in the morning - we want to hear from you.
Crowdform is a small, focused team that works, thinks and learns hard. Our philosophy is simple: try new things, have fun everyday and don't stand still.
You should have a genuine passion for beautifully implemented code, a desire to learn new technologies and be comfortable in a fluid, fast-moving project environment. You'll be slotting in to our office in Shoreditch High Street, where we'll welcome you with open arms and a challenging project.
Sound like your kind of thing? View our current openings below.
Frontend Developer, London, UK
Want to join a fast-paced and sociable team as a frontend developer/chief unicorn tamer? We’re looking for a smart, creative coder to join our growing London team. You should have a genuine passion for beautiful frontend code, a desire to learn new technologies and be comfortable in a fluid, fast-moving project environment.
We design and build websites, apps and digital products to help our clients succeed on the web. You’ll be diving into multiple live projects where you’ll have the chance to implement your skills in a hands-on, challenging way. This role is for more than just a coder, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable with responsibility, is opinionated, and is willing to drive projects forward with strong, defensible ideas.
You’ll be slotting into a small team of passionate, young designers and developers based in a fun, laid-back office in Shoreditch High Street with plenty of opportunities for fun!
- Strong knowledge of up-to-the-moment HTML, CSS and JS.
- Proficient knowledge of React JS.
- Web & Native
- You’ll be using this a lot, examples of previous work ideally.
- Bonus points! Use of PHP, Laravel Blade templates, & Webpack and other build tools.
- LAMP web stack knowledge, use of MYSQL, some knowledge of MongoDB and server side logic.
- Experience building single page applications using REST APIs. Either in production or as part of portfolio.
- Confident individual with good verbal skills and no problem with being client facing.
- Experience adding fruity tunes to the office playlist.
- Being able to lead on projects, as part of the team with the ability to delegate efficiently.
- Positive attitude to learning new skills and giving it a go, willing to iterate until it works! Chance to improve your React Native skills.
- Interest in attending networking events with us to stay up to date with the Tech scene.
- Build shippable code, thats production ready with a clean code base.
- Debug problems and fix, and handle the communication of these to the client.
- Work on multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines.
- Be part of an amazing small team in the heart of Shoreditch.
- Work on genuinely exciting projects. Some recent project areas: blockchain, pharmaceuticals in Europe, livestreaming in Abu Dhabi, yoga, fintech, machine-learning applied to education, coconuts, baking.
- Flexible working style, from the office or home depending on project requirements.
- Grow with us. We are a small team and want you to be part of shaping our processes and growth – if you have a good idea anything goes.
- In house projects are encouraged. We’ve had a few ourselves, so if you have something you want to build, let’s do it together.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application Frontend Developer” as your subject line, a CV, portfolio and a little bit about yourself.
Please note we’re only accepting offers for people eligible to live and work in the UK.
Want to hear from us?
Give us your email and we’ll send our latest work, ideas and news straight to your inbox.