We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to join our São Paulo office. You should have a passion for writing beautiful code and be comfortable in a fast-paced studio environment.
You’ll be working with an experienced technical lead, with the expectation that you’ll learn and develop together.
Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and Sao Paulo. We design and build digital products for early stage startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without. A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems.
We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for ambitious people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
Fluency and comfort working with:
- Databases (SQL, data modeling, optimization)
- Automated testing
Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and clients
Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
Able to easily dive in, understand, and build on an existing codebase
A passion for readable, extensible, and simple code.
Experience managing teams of 3+ individuals of diverse backgrounds towards a common goal
You have experience balancing the development of new features, with the need to keep products simple and elegant.
You understand and empathize with the challenges that growing startups and larger organizations have staying productive, creative, and engaging.
Experience using agile (or similar approaches) to develop products
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore, prototype, and define end-to-end strategy for products
- Advise on strategic technology choices to improve the product and development processes
- Architect, build, and launch new features for our products, coding on a daily basis
- Arrange project builds and processes: guide, educate, and prepare teams for deployments
- Help decide what talent to bring in-house (who to hire) and when to partner; how to develop our capabilities and what to stay away from
- Work with a data analyst to analyze and provide solutions to data questions
- Collaborate with other developers via code reviews and pair programming sessions
- Work closely with Product Managers, Developers, and Designers on the design, to uncover new customer needs, prioritize tasks, and implement new features
- Use prototyping to identify powerful value propositions and figure out how to execute on them
- Work on the full application stack: front-end user application, back-end API, administration, and data modeling.
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Growing global team
- Potential to work on self-initiated projects
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS