We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to join our São Paulo office. You should have a passion for writing beautiful code and be comfortable in a fast-paced studio environment.
You’ll be working with an experienced technical lead, with the expectation that you’ll learn and develop together. The team is a close-knit group of designers and developers based in London, São Paulo and Florianópolis.
We’re a design, technology and innovation studio work on an eclectic mix of projects – from enterprise blockchain products to food startups. In addition to our client work, we run a venture studio that launches tech businesses.
Fluency and comfort working with:
- Databases (SQL, data modeling, optimization)
- Automated testing
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and clients
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Able to easily dive in, understand, and build on an existing codebase
- A passion for readable, extensible, and simple code.
- Experience managing teams of 3+ individuals of diverse backgrounds towards a common goal
- You have experience balancing the development of new features, with the need to keep products simple and elegant.
- You understand and empathize with the challenges that growing startups and larger organizations have staying productive, creative, and engaging.
- Experience using agile (or similar approaches) to develop products
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore, prototype, and define end-to-end strategy for products
- Advise on strategic technology choices to improve the product and development processes
- Architect, build, and launch new features for our products, coding on a daily basis
- Arrange project builds and processes: guide, educate, and prepare teams for deployments
- Help decide what talent to bring in-house (who to hire) and when to partner; how to develop our capabilities and what to stay away from
- Work with a data analyst to analyze and provide solutions to data questions
- Collaborate with other developers via code reviews and pair programming sessions
- Work closely with Product Managers, Developers, and Designers on the design, to uncover new customer needs, prioritize tasks, and implement new features
- Use prototyping to identify powerful value propositions and figure out how to execute on them
- Work on the full application stack: front-end user application, back-end API, administration, and data modeling.
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Growing global team
- Potential to work on self-initiated projects
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS