Full Stack Developer
São Paulo / Remote (Located in Brazil)
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our London office. You should have a passion for writing beautiful code and be comfortable in a fast-paced studio environment.
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Basic knowledge of WordPress & Shopify
- Webpack, Yarn
- Bonus points: PHP, Laravel, Blade
- Positive attitude to self-learning
- Team player
- Comfortable adding fruity tunes to the office playlist
The role is full stack with a frontend focus. It’s a prerequisite that you have excellent frontend skills and enjoy translating designs into pixel-perfect code.
You’ll be working with an experienced senior developer, with the expectation that you’ll learn and develop together. The team is a close-knit group of designers and developers based in a sociable office in Brick Lane, London.
We’re a design, technology and innovation studio work on an eclectic mix of projects – from enterprise blockchain products to food startups. In addition to our client work, we run a venture studio that launches tech businesses.
- Build shippable frontend and backend code
- Debug issues and handle client requests
- Handle the communication of these to the client
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible hours
- Growing young team
- Regular social events
- Potential to work on self-initiated projects