Digital Product Designer (Freelance)
London / Remote
Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and Sao Paulo. We design and build digital products for early stage startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems.
We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for ambitious people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
We’re looking for a freelance Digital Product Designer to join our London office. You should have a love for all things digital design and be comfortable working in a fast-paced studio environment.
We’re looking for mid-weight or seniors only for this role.
This role is remote-first, with the option to work part-time at our Shoreditch office subject to Covid restrictions.
- UX research, planning and design for complex user journeys related to finance, checkout and user onboarding.
- UI design including the creation of a scalable design system that works across multiple languages.
- Strong communication skills to understand clients needs, communicate progress, manage feedback and support developer implementation.
- Experience with fintech products.
How to apply
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Careers: Digital Product Designer (Freelance)”.
- All applications must include a portfolio.