Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and Sao Paulo. We design and build digital products for early stage startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems.
We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for ambitious people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer to join our growing design team. This role is open to both remote and London-based applicants. For timezone reasons remote candidates will ideally be based in the EU. London-based applicants will be able to work part or full time from our office in Shoreditch.
You’ll need an exceptional portfolio demonstrating your design ability and breadth of UX/UI experience. You’ll need to be passionate about digital product design and hungry to improve your skills working on a diverse range of projects and challenges.
You’ll be working within a collaborative design team with plenty of opportunities to lead projects and make your mark. You’ll get the chance to work directly with clients from around the world to help them bring big, exciting ideas to life.
As a fast-growing international agency you will have opportunities to progress your career, gain experience quickly and grow alongside the company.
- Design beautiful interfaces for mobile and web
- Create wireframes, user flows and screen maps to plan out complex designs
- Create production-ready designs and interactive prototypes
- Work as part of a design team on fast-paced projects
- Present and explain your designs to clients and the Crowdform team
- Plan and deliver design-thinking workshops with clients
- Work with developers to ensure correct implementation of your designs
- Create concept designs for new business pitches and represent Crowdform’s design capability to potential clients
- Be a team player and contribute to Crowdform’s culture of innovation and improvement
- 4+ years experience in digital product design
- Comprehensive skills in Figma or Sketch
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience and understanding of user-centred design principles and how to apply these to real-life business challenges
- Ability to gather and digest complex product requirements and turn these into wireframes, design system components and production-ready designs
- Experience delivering design-thinking workshops
- Ability to communicate the reasoning behind your work and respond to feedback
- Experience working with development teams to implement your designs
- Experience working within a design team
- Agency experience ideal
- Additional non-product design skills are welcome (e.g. illustration, graphic design, animation, typography, photography)
How to apply
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “If You Could: Mid-Level Digital Product Designer”
- All applications must include a portfolio